Aaron’s Books is proud to be the independent bookstore for such a great community, as we bring books, authors, and readers together. We encourage you to join our newsletter list to receive current information about all we offer to the Lancaster County community.
- NEW BOOKS, PERSONALLY SELECTED FOR OUR COMMUNITY
- QUALITY USED BOOKS, FICTION AND NON-FICTION
- A GAME SHOP WITH OPEN PLAYING TABLES
- CHILDREN’S PLAY & READING ROOM
- COMMUNITY EVENTS, AUTHOR APPEARANCES & BOOK GROUPS
- TRADING USED BOOKS FOR STORE CREDIT (RECYCLE!)
- FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES FOR SCHOOLS AND NON-PROFIT
Holiday Shopping Catalogue- 2017
Titles available in shop and for order.
#ShopLocal #LoveYourCommunity #IndiesDoItBest
Love your local? Want friends and family to as well? Download this holiday wishlist form, bring it to the shop and we’ll keep on hand for when people come in looking for the best gifts for you. Remember to tell them #ShopLocal!