Founded as a small, family-owned, used bookstore in 2005, Aaron’s Books has become a fixture in the Lititz community and a valued source for both new and used quality books. As with any independent bookstore, the store’s focus is on community involvement – providing goods and services that enhance the quality of life in Lititz as well as throughout Lancaster County. Both Todd and Sam were instrumental in establishing the wildly successful event “Lovin’ Lititz Every 2nd,” where all the downtown businesses are open late the second Friday of each month, and the town is full of music, food, shopping, and neighbors gathering to enjoy their town.
Aaron’s Books is proud to be a part of such a great community, and opening its doors as we bring writers and readers together in a variety of ways. We encourage you to join our newsletter to receive up to date information about all we offer to the Lancaster County community.
- NEW BOOKS, PERSONALLY SELECTED FOR OUR COMMUNITY
- QUALITY USED BOOKS, FICTION AND NON-FICTION
- CHILDREN’S PLAY & READING ROOM
- COMMUNITY EVENTS, AUTHOR APPEARANCES & BOOK GROUPS
- TRADING USED BOOKS FOR STORE CREDIT (RECYCLE!)
- FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES FOR SCHOOLS AND NON-PROFITS