Experience Downtown Lititz…
The Perfect balance of historic and charming small town appeal with upscale and sophisticated urban flair. An oasis from our box store and chain restaurant society with a myriad of eclectic and creative, independently owned shops, intimate cafes and unique and memorable fine dining. We’ve even given the air a scent of chocolate.
Start with equal parts of hometown charm and big city sophistication, mix in lots of extremely cool and unique shops, add some warm and friendly greetings and a generous portion of places to relax and unwind, top it all off with some Wilbur chocolate and a Sturgis pretzel and let it age for about 250 years.
Welcome to Lititz. Pretty sweet!
When you shop at an independently owned business, your entire community benefits:
- Spend $100 at a local and $68 of that stays in your community. Spend the same $100 at a national chain, and your community only sees $43.
- Local businesses create higher-paying jobs for our neighbors.
- More of your taxes are reinvested in your community–where they belong.
- Buying local means less packaging, less transportation, and a smaller carbon footprint.
- Shopping in a local business district means less infrastructure, less maintenance, and more money to beautify your community.
- Local retailers are your friends and neighbors—support them and they’ll support you.
- Local businesses donate to charities at more than twice the rate of national chains.
- More independents means more choice, more diversity, and a truly unique community.